We want you to be able to easily pay with us and therefore we offer you a wide variety of different payment methods via Payment Service Provider Mollie or you can choose a direct Bank transfer. All this with no extra cost for you as a customer so that you can choose how you want to pay and costs do not exert any influence on you. Below a brief description of a few of the payment methods we accept.
- PayPal is the safe way to pay online without sharing your data. Link your bank account or credit card and pay in a few clicks
- With your MasterCard online checkout is simple and secure due to the unique guarantees and the MasterCard Secure Code.
- Paying with a Visa credit card is extra safe due to the 24/7 fraud prevention of ICS. The free insurance on your credit card gives you even more security. And with Verified by Visa you can buy extra safely online with an extra password or e-Code.
- As a Cardholder from Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Spain, you already have the option to pay online with Maestro. Other European countries such as Austria, Portugal and Russia will follow in the near future.
- Bancontact / Mister Cash is a bank payment method from and for Belgium, with which you can pay via your own trusted banking environment.
- With Sofort you can pay directly at home via online banking. Payment via Sofort is possible in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Italy, Spain, France and the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to do a direct bank transfer, you can transfer the amount stating the order and invoice number to:
Account number IBAN: NL39 INGB 0006 6826 18
In the name of: F Talens IndoMarmer
- Paying with bitcoins is as easy as sending an email. To transfer bitcoins to another user, you only need his receiving address. This address can look like this: 1FttRrfsoE7gkbG9uiQaSjbw8mDW4CGxLW. In practice, sending comes down to filling in the address of the recipient, filling in the amount of bitcoins you want to send and clicking on send.